4/11/2012

Mantas Puidokas. Enterprise Ireland, Warsaw, Poland

Where are you interning at?
 Enterprise Ireland – the Irish embassy's commercial branch in Poland.

The building of Enterprise Ireland 
What daily assignments do  you usually have?
My simple everyday tasks are market analysis, information research which we later represent to Irish companies. Currently I am working with data research on renewable energy sector and dairy products sector.

Mantas together with colleagues organized conference on what Irish companies have to offer for Poland in IT sector

  
The conference was held at the Warsaw Stock Exchange

How were you accepted by the company?
I am very satisfied with the reception, had a supervisor who is an executive of the branch. Also had everything I needed for the internship: my own working table, a computer etc.


Neigbours: Irish Ambassy

How did you settled in a new place?
Rather easily as I quite easily found an apartment on the internet and settled very quickly.

Warsaw is a very big city and as it is Poland, nothing exclusively different that is why I did not have any cultural shock just missing proper specific Lithuanian food like bread and ‘sūreliai’.

Modern side of Warsaw

Do you have some spare time after a working day at the office?
Yes I do, mostly I do sports (jogging, playing football, going swimming to a local swimming pool), play poker with roommates.

Is there a difference from project “Partners 4 Value” and Erasmus?
Well, I received a smaller scholarship than I expected, but anyway I suggest thinking about applying for the scholarship and consult with your university international relation department for any further details.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting.I will be waiting for your next post.
    life sciences

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about higher education in ireland , study in ireland MBA in ireland,mba in ireland , graduation in ireland contact Abroad education consultants , Gurgaon at 8802888895 for expert guidance on studying in ireland.

    ReplyDelete